Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone tell me how much Andre Iguodala really weights? I think NBA.com made a mistake.?

There is no way I believe that Lebron has Iguodala outweighted by 50+ lbs. Lebron claims to be 165, how is Iguodala only 207!!?? He's one of the strongest small forwards in the league. I know he's slightly shorter than Lebron but, this can't be right. According to NBA.com Kevin Durrant is heavier than Iggy??? No f'ing way!



Can someone tell me how much Andre Iguodala really weights? I think NBA.com made a mistake.?nba league pass





Andre Igoudala's weight.



NBA.com - 207 lbs



ESPN.com - 207 lbs



Yahoo.com - 207 lbs



Le Bron's true weight:



240 lbs - both ESPN and Yahoo.com, Not 165. LeBron is heavier than Igoudala.



Kevin Durant's true weight:



225 lbs. Yes it is unbelievable and Durant is heavier than Igoudala.



Can someone tell me how much Andre Iguodala really weights? I think NBA.com made a mistake.?nba tv ,nba teams



idk there must be a mistake
Agree...
Theres no mistake I heard it on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone