Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anybody wanna join my NBA.com fantasy league?

It's a Ultimate Fantasy League on Nba.com called:



Yahoo Answers NBA



the pass is:



answers56



It's a head to head league, and all trades are reviewed by the commish and all trades are reviewed by the owners (you), and if 6 teams veto the trade, then the trade is no more. It's a Live Draft, and the date for the draft is September 27, 2007 at 3:30 PM Eastern Time.



Anybody wanna join my NBA.com fantasy league?nba graphics





yea I'll join. How do you plan to get more players. Can i post questions inviting other pple.



Anybody wanna join my NBA.com fantasy league?nba live 2007 ,nba teams



Maybe Yes, Maybe No
i might...if i dont get anything started with my school mates
Sounds cool, I just joined. :]
Ill join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone